Monday, March 2, 2009

~Housekeeping~

Transfer to housekeeping department last week... Guess wat??? I jz so happen to follow the same room maid as my seniors who conducted their training last year same time same place... She or I use to call her 'kak ana' asked me whether I know Ivan, sunny, ken, khai syhang and xin chew... Well... yea... they are my seniors... and we quite know each other... wat a coincident...

For the whole last week... I being following the morning shift room maid to clean up the room... bed making, wiping, swiping... and so on.... this week I will be following the supervisors and afternoon room maid... following a supervisor is jz so easy as we jz do room inspection for the vacant room... and maybe help the room maid to clean up a little bit when guests are waiting to stay in the room...

Next week... I will be in laundry, linen, public area and gardening.... fuuu~~~~ wish me good luck...

Something really bad happen lately... and I kinda lost... I just don't know what I can do... Hopefully... everything will go smooth without anything even worst happen...

Should be continue tomorrow if there is no rain... C ya....

Chat box reply :
[YINYING] : sorry... for taking quite a long time to reply... I planning to buy a new one but none of the new phones capture my heart... maybe will jz buy the same model again... U like cointreau??? Maybe I can get u one... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for reliable security guards who can act as doorkeepers for your company with devotion and effectiveness, then without further delay, come in touch with http://www.servelsecurity.net Just approach servel security online and find the right security guard.