Friday, November 2, 2007

Death Line....

Day by day...time become shorter and shorter...seems like my life is going to end soon. What makes me feel so ??? What else except from SPM. From the early of the year, I had wasted all my time enjoying and playing but not even a single second for study. When I look at the count down for the SPM day to come, I was so shocked.


It left only around 1 week for me to make a last revision. But still a lots of subject I need to cover. Chemistry, History, Moral and Additional Mathematic. This is the four subject that always make my life miserable.


During last month trial exam, I only managed to score 5As, 1B, 1D, 1E and 2Gs. Maybe some of you might think that is good enough, but I wish I can do better...at least without that 2 Gs. Sometimes I am confuse with my feeling. I felt worried when I realize my exam is just around the corner but I felt happy when I know I left only one month before I can leave my secondary school.

Which is real and which is fake ???

Haizzz......

No comments: