Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Deepavali ~~~!!!

SPM is just around the corner...but before that, lets celebrate Deepavali first !!! Two days ago, I went to my friend, Pratheeb's house to help him decorate his house. Not only me, Steven, Louis, Sean and Ivan were there too to help him out. So we started our job by taking out all the materials and tools we need.

First, Hammer and Light Tube...

Next, Some nails...

And lastly, the ladders...

After all the materials and tools were prepared, we started our work.

Let me introduce you all my friend, Pratheeb a.k.a Mc Jo...

Dun look at me...concentrate on that stupid person
laying on the red ladder...thats Steven. Haha...

Humm...seem like everyone were quite hardworking and cooperating...Isn't it ??? No, its not...somebody was not doing his job !!!

Here he is...lazy bug...Sean a.k.a Ah Beng.....Haha...

We finished our work at around 3.15pm. Lets see what the result of our work tomorrow. Saturday night is just 30 hours to go.

No comments: