Monday, February 18, 2008

~~~The Ending Of Chinese New Year ~~~


Well...Today is the 12th day of Chinese New Year...3 more days will be the 15th day of Chinese New Year which we, Chinese always said Chap Goh Mei means the last day of CNY... This year I celebrate my CNY with all of my friends...from the close one to the not so close one...and now we are all close together which makes my CNY more fun and happier...we even planned to go to Redang Island this coming March.

On the first day...For sure everyone celebrated with families including me... I went out with my friends on the second day... starting second day...we were always out from home....until today.... Where we went all this time ??? We went to house by house to visit our friends and teachers...Can be said as the whole Terengganu we had gone... Our pocket are full with all the Ang Pau... During nite time...sure we have play some thing that never miss out during CNY... BlackJack !!! Hahaha...yea...gambling...but not very much lar...just a small bet to make CNY more fun...

Okay...days past and we getting boring...coz we out of place or maybe I should say no more houses we can visit...so we decided to watch movie in somebody house...we watch Rambo 4 and CJ 7...and also ghost movie...

Today mostly all of my friends not here...some had went back to KL to continues their studies and some went to KL for colleges... So we can only meet again next time...

Tan.W.L's house
The Three Monks (==>Tan.W.L , Steven, Ong)
Jz came back from NS for CNY...haha...

Yee Shang (we together eat it at Andrina's house)

Ang Pau and Ang Pau and more more more Ang Pau !!! Haha...

No comments: