Saturday, February 16, 2008

~*~*~HapPy ValEnTinE's Day~*~*~


Yea...last three days was Valentine's day... I sure every single couple in this world would not let this day past without giving any things to make their partner or mate have a Sweet and unforgettable memories...so do I...

I celebrate my first ever Valentine in Pulau Duyung Heritage Bay Club. Not only me actually... My friends too was there along with their own couple...we have all together 4 tables with 1 couples each table... Well... We all ordered the Valentine Candlelight Dinner Set...included two glasses of "power of love" (Kinda Fruit Juice I Think) , A stalk of rose and a little gift for the Lady of the night...

Okay now lets talk bout the food... First they served us the appetizer, some kind of seafood...Next, was a bowl of vegetable soup... Here come the main course, Roasted chicken breast with cheese and the pepper(some kinda of chilli with yellow,red and green color...round shape) inside the chicken breast... Its tasted very nice... Lastly was the dessert, a hot chocolate muffin with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream on it plus few slices of peach around it... The whole meal end up with a cup of tea or maybe coffee (u can choose neither one of them)... The main course and dessert were nice and tasted very good...just only the seafood appetizer which the taste was not really fine(not suitable for our taste i think)...so overall I am quite satisfied with food and also the service...

The was something that never miss out during Valentine's day...its present giving time...

A BodyGlove's wallet...I love it...

A silver necklace with my surname hanging there...

Oh ya...she gv my a Valentine card too...Really Touch my heart...Well, I do gv her something too...As normal guy...I gv her a bouquet of three roses(two pink roses and 1 purple rose) plus chocolates... and also two little dolls Plus a card too...

So thats the end of my Valentine's Day...See you next time in my next post... ~|~PeaCe~|~

No comments: