Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time...

Time flies... Its been 3 years I studying in Taylor's University which used to be Taylor's College... Today English Class lecturer asked us to write a paragraph about ourself on what had changed since the first day in college/university...

Well, to be honestly... I changed a lot... mostly because of people around me... all kind of characteristic... fun, easy-going, crazy, serious, selfish, EMO and a lot more... But I have to admit without them, my life won't be so colorful! I got funky color, bright color, BLACK&WHITE and rainbow and bla bla bla... Whatever the color is, it makes my life better...

hmmm... I wish to lay on field full with green~ or laying on the bed of sand at the seaside~ Looking at the clear blue sky with cloud blocking the sun and the cold wind is blowing... With the cold touch on my skin makes me feel so relax...

I guess I am really need some rest now~ Good Night people~

No comments: