Monday, December 19, 2011

Jom Ganyang! Kill all the Aedes!

Mosquitoes are annoying and irritating! Agree? Yes, especially when u trying hard to sleep and almost fall asleep, it flew close to your ear and you slap yourself hard. Then you are awake again. That's happen a lot to me last time. End up I waste my whole night killing them and searching them around my room. 

Well, unfortunate for me, got bitten by aedes once at beginning of 2010 and it is really suffering for me. I feel weak and uncomfortable. My head is so heavy and feel like just laying on my bed 24 hrs. Throat was in pain and hard for me to drink water. The worst part is blood was taken almost everyday to measure my white blood palette. It was a 2 weeks hell for me. 

So people, it is important for us to fight against Aedes. It not just keeping yourself from suffering, it also help others. Make sure you area was clean and Aedes free! Watch the video below and understand the important to keeping Aedes away. It save people around you from suffering or worst death. 

Clinical symptoms of dengue during febrile phase:
• acute febrile (2-7 days)
• generalised body ache
• joints ache
• headache
• rashes
• retro-orbital pain
• sore throat, injected pharynx
• nausea, vomiting

While the warning signs:
• Abdominal pain
• persistent vomiting
• mucosal bleed
• lethargic, restlessness

Symptoms might be vary from a person to another due to difference human immune system. If you have any of above symptoms and fever that come and goes for 2-3 days, better have a check out at your nearest clinic/hospital before it too late.


So people~ KILL ALL THE AEDES!

No comments: