Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa is coming to town~

Well, been few months since my last post. Just can't find the motivation to blog most of the time. The internet connection hate me when I start blogging. I just don't know why the internet always down whenever I tried to blog. But anyways, it been nice to me today. Please stay stable~

Alright, Christmas is just around the corner and I guess everyone did their Christmas shopping and as well NewYear shopping. For those haven't start shopping, you have 3 weeks to go~

I went on to shop for few things for myself. Let's see what I have here~

A new 7 fts Fishing Rod! Shimano Lurematic~ Beautiful~

A new pair of Sondico Goalkeeper glove with finger safe! Very nice grip and comfort!

Manchester United Cap! Glory Glory ManUnited!

Premium Coconut Wine with wine opener and other tools~

Absolute Vodka Limited Edition with martini glass/Shoot glass and a recipe booklet!

That's all for now~ Clothes and pants not so important~ hahahaha! Enjoy Christmas peeps~

No comments: