Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Human...

I jz came back from my very last practical class for restaurant in my whole 2 years Diploma... While I was checking through my Facebook, I came across this article posted up by one of my friends... Here is the link --->>> Ghastly Animal Abuse.
Human always tell tht's dogs are their best friends... And this is how human maintain they relationship with their best friends...

I understand some people jz dun like dogs regardless what races are u, but did they done anything wrong to u or to ur family or someone close to your heart? Even if they did, I dun think they deserve what to be punish this way... I jz hope whoever did tht to tht dog in the news will get the same treatment one day... I dunno how but the God know how...

Everything born into this world regardless what you are or who you are... we all are given an equal life... Be fair to other and to yourself... Treat others the way you want to be treated... There are always positive and negative side... just don't look too much on the negative side... Most of the time positive side gv more benefit tht what u think...




You guy decide what's right and what's wrong... I jz able to judge by my own judgement... Good Night...

No comments: