Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back in KL :(

Its already 4 days since I back in KL. Quite busy preparing myself bfor I begin my second Term. And I watch two movies on Saturday and Sunday. Okay...I not here to talk bout the movie. During my holiday in Terengganu, I got a few stupid pictures of me and my friends... From Danica. Its really remind me of a lots of things happen during secondary school. Let see the pictures~~~


Me~~~With Sean Helmet...

Me~~~With Sean Helmet...

Birdman Ong~~~

Omg~~ Its looks very gay!!! I means VERY Gay!!!

Okay~~~ Next... last Sunday I went to Giant to buy some stuff for my house with my housemate. And we shock when We look at the total price!!!

Its RM123.45

RM123.45

Total price is RM123.45!!! Wat a coincidence~~~ I means we hardly get such a well sequence price...Really a lucky I had... Next I think I gonna post bout the Redang trip I went with my college friends...not in this post but in the next post... So c ya all next time~~~ Chaoz~~~

No comments: