Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3 !


It's TOY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favourite Disney's movie!!!!!!! And this time Nuffnang is giving out 50 pairs of movie tickets to first 50 Nuffnangers who blog bout Toy Story 3!!! For more detail click here~

So what's toy/toys I wan to see in the movie? Definitely all the toys!!! New toys, old toys and All time favourite Woody and Buzz!!!!!

Well, if I have to pick 1 toy that I would want to see in ToyStory 3, I will pick CHUNK!!! The muscular spikey huge little toy~ haha!

Even with all the spikes and muscles.. He looks really cute! Especially with his smilling face~ owh... Oh god... I sound so girlish~ But I just love it!

Here some description on Chunk;
Chunk will rock your world! This gargantuan creature sports protective shoulder spikes, while his ferocious fists are ready to smash whatever enemy gets in his way. Chunk’s oversized limbs are fully poseable, making him ready for hours of imaginative fun. As an added bonus, the press of a hidden head spike will spin Chunk's facial expression from friendly to fierce! No batteries necessary.

The description make my cute Chunk sound very fierce~ :( What we need to do is don't press the spikes, he dun like it that's why he turn into fierce face~ Yeah spikey Chunk!!!

I have to admit that I sound very childish in this post~ what to do~ I grow up with ToyStory~ YEAH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!

No comments: