Monday, June 9, 2008

Fish Fillet !!!

Okay guys...I gonna postpone bout the Hi5 Tour...Coz I got something much way interesting to share with u all...Hahaha... Today I went for my kitchen class. We learned how to made fish fillet since we nid to prepare the fish for this coming Thursday. We will prepare the fish for Group 5 students for their serving in the restaurant...Guess wat? My friend Andrina would be the manager in the restaurant this Thursday. So I will be in the kitchen with my Group 4 fellow friends prepare the fish fillet for them to serve their guests. Ok...lets move on to the preparation of the fish. While waiting for our fishes to defroze, the chef teach us to made some sauce for salad and how to remove the tomatoes skin.

Wat a Beautiful color...looks like peaches...hahaha...
Then the chef made a sample of salad for us...with tomatoes and some vegetable as well as the salad sauce we did earlier.

Humm~~ Yummy~~~
Ding Dong~~~ Our fish had finally defroze and we gonna start our work...hehe...Quite nervous coz this my fiz time to touch and clean a fish. The Chef den show us the way to cut the fish, removed the fish scale and also remove the fish fins. Hehehe... Okay, I will let the pictures tell u all wat happened during the class...enjoy it...

The Chef concentrating while cutting the fish...

everybody busy choosing their own fish...haha...Sam with our fish of the day...haha[Celine behind with her fish]

Chef Chia Chia with her big fish...haha...

Me with my....er....fish fillet ??? Hahaha...

Ouch!!! The fish bitting my finger !!! Jz joking...hahaha...only left the fish head and I had nothing better to do other than making fun with the head...hahaha....

Our [Me and Sam] fish fillets...Got extra two should be our chef one but he gv it to us...hahaha....

Okay lar...I gonna stop here for today...C u all next time...

No comments: