Saturday, June 7, 2008

Post Blended~~~ HaHa ~~~

Yup...Post Blended...in this post I gonna mix as much as possible of wat happen around me last 3 weeks... If I not mistaken...haha...And this time I not going to write much...I will put more photo in this post...So happy reading and enjoy the photos...

Let's start with the oldest story...hahaha...

Sam's Birthday Party~~ 3 weeks ago...haha...


Chia Chia and Steven at the back of the seats...

Me and Adeline

Me and Adeline again with two spoilers behind...lolx...

In Sam's room...Adeline the poser...hahaha...

Lisa and Geralyn...[Tai Kai Jie with Mummy]

Chia Chia and Geralyn posing with .... o.O

Me and Chia Chia...

Food Time

Sam's Birthday Cake...thts the fourth cake he claimed [more cake for him next year] hahaha...

Sam ~~

College's friends and buddies...

College's Family

Sam's with his ex-schoolmate

Sam's with his family [Real one] Hahaha...

Crazy Time

The Coolz ~~~

The Muscularssssss and a PICTURE SPOILER !!! Spot it???

Bend it like..... '='

Speechless...I leave it to u all to imagine wat is tht...haha..

Sam's with his birthday present included the Pink T-Shirt he wearing in the pictures and pink slippers too...but not trousers...hehe...

GoodBye~~~
Should hv a lot more pictures for Sam's party but I cant put all here coz i got lots more to upload...so tht the end of Sam's party...

Next I proceed to my first 10 hours in college...I ady post wat happen in the college in my previous post...so here the pictures of it...
First was the Restaurant practical...

Me with my table setting...Welcome to Santa Ines !!!
Next proceed to kitchen practical...

My Onion...hahaha...so beautiful inside the onion...

My Assessment...Identifying the name of cutting and the size...

My Glazing of Pumpkin, Potatoes and Scallops...

Sam washing the floor~~~ Hahaha...

Ok...not much picture for it...coz We all are too busy doing our stuff...
Well...I gonna talk bout the Tour to Hi5 Bread Town Factory in my next post...gonna busy with my work now... C ya~~~

No comments: