Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Name Tag

When we go to hotel or some standard restaurant, we will mostly see all the staff have a name tag... So we also wanted to follow lor... To look more "professional" !!! So-called lar... So Mervyn had found the best deal in doing tht name tag.. Rm10 per person for one name tag... The cheapest among all the dealer or others group who already did the name tag.

Here my name tag... Jz normal Chung... And thts cost me ten Bucks...

~Chung~

Hehe, normal but somehow, we [Sam,Jay,Mervyn,Andrew and me] planned to do one more extra name tag with some stupid name!!! Guess before u scroll down to find out wat I choose for my stupid name tag name!!! Hahaha ~~~
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

ItsSsSsSsSs HORNY!!!!

Horny Chung!!! LOL, Well, I'aint tht horny anyways...haha... Jz for entertaining purpose!!

No comments: