Sunday, October 19, 2008

College

Before I choose my course... many said that hospitality is a easy course... But now, for those who think so, do come and take the course and you will know what is easy...

College life is fun sometimes but somehow... there is really tough time as it involved a lot of things... friendship, trust, emotion and everything that can ruin your day. Throughout this 3 term... I seen a lot and experience a lot. Different different types of ppl with their own characteristic. I tried my best to be myself... but to be myself... its more harder than climbing to peak of Mount Everest with only undergarment. [Anyways, u will die even before half way] Here I means that, you have to have a very flexible characteristic where without losing ur own characteristic.

Now I kinda having some problem with myself... I found that as I get involve more... I tend to face more and more though situation... I try my best now to be as positive and rational as I can.. I hate to lose my temper as when I lose my temper, it will be a disaster. Hopefully what I going to do will help...

My nickname kiddo which I only use in cyber world. People always ask me... why kiddo? Simple... Because kid have nothing to worry. I love to see kid with their naughty act... the innocent evil smile... Whenever I am not in mood.. and I saw my little brother with his funny act and innocent smile... I feel better... this is why I choose to be Kiddo...

I am tired... mentally tired... I need relaxation... at least one day, leaving all the stress far far behind me... and of cause I will pick up the stress again after I come back...but at least give me a break...I need it...

2 comments:

Yinying said...

CHILLAX

Chill + Relax, quoted from MJ.

aiyar. go yumcha yumsui yumjao relaks je.....

we all are facing the same problem loh, see our blogs, emo here emo there, here e there mo everywhere momo... old macdonald have a farm emo emo oo

C.Kiddo said...

Hahaha~~~ Thank ya~~~ Well... thts wat we nid to face... College life ain't tht relaxing... Just stay positive...