Sunday, October 5, 2008

Noodle Station :{

Again... I back in KL to continue my study... feel like staying in KT for longer time..but anyways I happy to back here too... My flight was at 9.10pm... so in the afternoon, I went to had my lunch with my friends before I leave Trg. So we went to Noodle Station... A new shop... open bout 2 months ago...

Anyways, I not here to promote their shop... coz its does not deserve anyone to promote their shop. They servers are all foreign workers come from nowhere... Ya, I know the owner want to save cost for local salaries but if he want to hire foreign workers... please make sure they know some basic communication skill. At least understand Bahasa Malaysia which is much more easier for them. And the grooming of the servers... the apron looks so dirty... pink in color... and the dirt is like those worker who work in car workshop. =.=!! Plus wearing jeans...

My friend order a chicken chop... and we wait for 30 minutes den one of the server came and ask him whether he ordered chicken chop or not (Not by asking but by pointing the picture in the menu =.='') Then my friend ask him whether the kitchen prepare the chicken chop ady and he replied with "huh? umm..umm" WTH!!!? Den after another 15 minutes... a waitress(which I believe to be local) came to ask my friends (again) whether he ordered chicken chop or not. Den my friend ask her did the kitchen already cook the chicken chop. She said she need to check the system first... den she came back and told us tht is only one chicken chop(which I ordered earlier) ordered... and we just told her to cancel and give us the bill... Wat the hell!!! 45 minutes with nothing!!! Very obvious that this happen becoz the server who take orders had problem with his communication which end up with this. So for those who open a food catering business, please train ur servers before they serve the guest in order to reach guest satisfication. Communication between server and guest are part of the business.

Noodle Station =.=

Nice menu lousy service...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: