Thursday, November 13, 2008

Father

My 100th post is for my father.

Went to F&B class just now. My lecturer show us one video from YouTube. The video is about a father with his disable son finish a Triathlon Ironman. It is a sport event consisting of Swimming, Cycling and Running in various distances. Participant will start will swimming then cycling and last running continuously until they reach the end. Type in "My Redeemer Lives" in YouTube and watch the video.

After I watched the video, I felt like crying but my tear just couldn't drop. The video remind my of my late father who passed away last year, April.

My father was the one who inspired my the most to be who I am today. From I was a little kid till the last day I saw him... He cares bout his family, brothers, sisters and friends. From I was a kid who jz about to enter primary school, he already planned for my future. He choose the best school for me. He wants me to be someone in the future. When I in standard 6, he wants me to score at least 5As so that he can transfer me to a better secondary school. I managed to score 5As and 2Bs. He was happy... Even he said I'm not doing my best by getting 2Bs. Then I transfer to secondary school. I got my PMR result with 5As and 2Bs again. He said it again but I knew he was happy. He do not show his happiness in front of me bcoz he want me to do better. But he never able to be on my side when I got SPM result. I did kinda blame him for transferring me to another school, but now I know, what he did was all for my own good.

The scene when I was hospital looking after him is still fresh in my mind. The first day I arrived at one of the hospital at Kuala Lumpur. No hospital name mention. My evil auntie acting like an angel in the room. My father hold my hand and told me to look after my two younger brothers and the family. The day before he passed away, I feed him porridge as he was suffering from stroke. Tht night I went back to KT. The next morning, my mum fly to KL so sudden without telling me. I woke up around 9am. My friend call me, asking me if my father passed away ady? Bcoz my auntie[not evil one] was in my school crying to find me. Then, I received a call from my mum... she told me my father was no long here. My mind was blank. My mum told me not to cry, as I am the eldest son. I hold my tear, my auntie pick me up when the school teacher told her tht I was not in school. My friend call me again when I was in the car to check up how I am doing. I cant say anything, my mind was not working, wat I reply was just "Em...em...". I reach my cousin house, laying on the sofa, I couldn't hold my tears anymore... I totally break down. I cry till I fell asleep. I woke up around 5pm. Then my aunties and uncles asked me to have some change bcoz we were going to the funeral. We wait there for my father coffin arrived. When the coffin arrived, my mum remind me again not to cry. But I just cant hold my tears. I turn my head around and cried... My heart was really paining. My friends visit me at the funeral and I am really happy to have bunch of friends like them. Not just one or two but whole group of them. Thank you guys and girls...... I love u all...

Today, when I watched tht video.. Its remind me of my father. I miss him a lot. My father is the reason why I am here. He is a great father... great man... I Love You, Father...

I dedicated this 100th post for you...

1 comment:

lolipop said...

tai lou.....don b sad....
u muz b strong,k....
i noe he will b looking down from heaven n protect u n bless u in every way....
he is not dead as he still live in ur heart n ur family's heart....he will alwaz b alive in all of ur hearts....
so don b sad,k.....
n smtimes cryin helps...so if u feel tht u nid 2release it....don hesitate 2do it,k......
jia you oh....=)....