Monday, November 3, 2008

My Senior's Food Promotion

I went to my senior's Food Promotion project on Saturday night. The theme of tht night was 70's Boggie's Night. People had seen to be moving backward to 70's fashion as most of the event happened to be using 70's as their theme such as the Taylor's Prom Night and my secondary school club annual dinner. Anyways, all my senior was wearing the 70's cloths on tht night. They even got two Elvis Presley on tht night. Its kinda funny looking ar them wearing those 70's cloths and the fake hairs. They were serving 2 appertisers, 2 main courses and 1 dessert. And one complimentary Kickapoo and one complimentary mocktail. Let's move on to the picturessssssssss as I am lazy to type anymore.... [700 words essay is killing...]


Register for our complimentary drinks vouchers and table.

Ivan and his friend, xin chew [Not sure if I spell his name correctly]

The first appertiser, Smoked Salmon with Salad

Groovy Tortilla Soup

Rock and Roll Alfredo Seafood Fettucini

Mamma Mia Braised Lamb Roulaite

I din't manage to take the picture of the dessert.. why? Because they serve chocolate fondue as the dessert and I am a chocoholic. Without wasting my time, I finish the dessert. A tiny cup of chocolate with strawberries, green grapes and mashmallow.

Deng Deng Deng Deng !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess Who are the two guy in the pictures below!!!!!!!!!

This !!!!!!


AND

This !!!!!


White Shirt = ???
Yellow Shirt = ???

Post ur answer in my comment!!!!!!!! Answer will be release on my next post~~~

No comments: