Monday, November 10, 2008

Kiddo Football / Futsal profile ~>~


Photo Taken October 11th, 2006
Ouchhhhhhhh~~~~~ I hurt my knee yesterday during a futsal game at Taman Megah SS24... So pain... Cant sleep well whole night... Okay okay... I celebrating my 99TH POST today !!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha~ So I gonna write something bout my football/futsal life as part of the celebration... Watever.... Hehehehehe~~~

2004, I was in Form 2. My friends joined the LCDS Football Tournament 2004. And the team was name Shaolin Soccer. =.=!!! But they lose in tht tournament. Since then I join them to play football at Sultan Sulaiman 1 primary school field (Known as SS1 Field). Well... needless to say, I play lousy football.. Low stamina, run slow, react slow, kick soft and...... worst of the worst bad temper.

In year 2005, the team officially change the name to Underground FC. We joined LCDS Football Tournament 2005 and end up with First Runner Up. We were some kinda proud of our self so we decided to challenge a team from other school in town. Saturday morning, all of the team players gather up and discussing how we gonna beat them and celebrate our victory without knowing tht the other team was much way better than us. We started the match with smile on our face and end the match with face as if we eating super sour plum. One of the guy who help us for the second said to us, :'If u all play like this in future, better dun play football anymore!'. And bcoz of the sentence, we trained hard. Everyone of us... No longer after tht, we challenge tht team again, and we won the match!!! Everyone improved a lots. As for me, I kinda slow to improve. Even my teammate laugh me or watever, I just dun give up. Coz I will prove to them someday somehow I will improve and be a better player.

After PMR in year 2005, we proceed our studies in Form 4, 2006. Our team had grow better and better. But there are better team outside. This year, we get to know the so-called veteran players, or better known as adults team. We joined the MCA tournament. We lose very bad in the tournament. This was bcoz we din really practise playing according to the formation. So our opponent easily know our weakness and score our goal as there is no goalkeeper. So learn from our mistake and practise more and more. We again beat other teams from others school and also from our school. Our team was consist of 19 players, 15 Chineses, 3 Malays and one Chindian. Well, as for me, I improved a bit. And I change my position as a goalkeeper to replace our first choice goalkeeper, C.W.Jim bcoz he was sitting for his PMR paper tht year. I had my wonderful tima as goalkeeper tht time. Saving shot and shot and more shot from my opponent was my pleasure. Year 2006 was the year where World Cup 2006 was held at Germany. So for the football loverssssssssss, I sure all of them will have fever... very high Football Fever! I rmb there is a kinda empty space between my class and another class. Its actually a walk way to ICT Lab. So we make full use of tht place by converting it into a football "field". Tht year Breeze, had giving away Breeze Ball as reward for buying their washing detergent. As the ball is small and its easy to be carry anywhere. So I brought one to school and we use to play whenever the Malays students went for their prayers at Surau. Tht was the more enjoyable time in school. Always fresh in my mind till now.

2007, SPM year. We facing the final exam of our secondary school this year. But it did not stop us from playing our favourite sport. Underground FC official website(Blog) had been launch in early January 2007. After losing in LCDS Tournament 2005, we won as the Champion for LCDS Football League. As I am the organiser, I changed Tournament to League bcoz the joining teams getting less and less every year. Wondering if the young members dun like football anymore... Sad new... Anyways, Underground FC had a lot of friendly match through out the year as it might be our last year to be able to play with full squad as most of us will be going to further study in different places after SPM.
Here are some of the Rivalries of Underground FC
1. Red Devil's FC
2. Real FC
3. X-Junior FC
4. AC Junior FC
5. Evo FC (Team Form by Ex-Underground player, Pratheeb)
6. 4/5 science1 FC
7. Hung Heng FC

The first 3 teams are the teams tht played to most against Underground FC.

Through the 3 years of football life in secondary school, I learn a lot. I improved a lot and now I still continue to improve myself. 4 years ago, I was a fat, slow runner, soft kicker, cant even score goal from penalty spot and my ball not even go higher than a 3 years old kid's height... I improve myself, from a right back defender, to a goalkeeper and now I am a Striker.. My shot no longer soft, It will go high if I wan it to be high, opponent defenders will pay attention to me when I in my striking position, I Am Someone On Field... I no longer a Nobody...

I am wondering when we gonna have a chance to play football with full squad again? I need only one chance, one beautiful game and one competitive opponent. Let's hope for it...

Underground Football Club
Profile : Chin Chung, Tor
Jersey Number : 1
Position on field : Striker / Forward
Position in club : Manager / Spoke Person

Now I studying hospitality in Taylor's College, Kuala Lumpur. I play futsal here rather than football as football is hardly found here. The first time I play futsal here was during April. I played my first game here and I had 3 goals went into my net behind me. But then I managed to score back a hat-trick for tht night. First game, first goal, first hat-trick. Honestly, I enjoy every single moment on the field. I love football... Football is my life, my soul, my passion...my EVERYTHING...

LCDS Football League Champion
Photo Taken April 22nd, 2007


Lastly, Good Luck to all SPM's takers for year 2008. All the Best to You all!

No comments: