Sunday, October 28, 2007

Terengganu Heritage Bay Club

Last night, I went to have my dinner or maybe supper at Terengganu Heritage Bay Club. Its located at Pulau Duyung, Terengganu. Its takes around 10 minutes to get there from town if only if there is no traffic jam. The Heritage Bay Club Marina & Resort also known as "Home of The Monsoon Cup" where Monsoon Cup 2007 will be held. This resort offers a tranquil ambience, exciting sailing facilities and also a good holiday destination.

Okay
, now lets me introduce you all the Ulek Mayang Restaurant, the place where I had my dinner.

Ulek Mayang Restaurant


Entrance to the restaurant

The restaurant have two different places for the costumer to choose where to have their meal. Costumer can choose to sit inside the restaurant or outside the restaurant. I choose to have my meal outside the restaurant
where I can enjoy the beautiful night scene.

Having meal with such a beautiful scene will totally make
the food taste much better...


After, I had settle down, the waiter handled me a menu and I started to find for the food I want.


Inside the menu, there are varieties of choices which makes me hard to decide what I want. Soon, I found what I want. I ordered "Heritage Bay Club" Lekor Fried Rice, A Ice-Blended Chocolate Hazel and lastly Ice Kacang Lambaian Kasih. Wondering how they look alike???

This is the "Heritage Bay Club" Lekor Fried Rice.
Serve with an fried egg, a prawn and Terengganu Keropok Lekor.


Here you are, the Ice-Blended Chocolate Hazel.


what a suitable dessert after meal. Ice Kacang Lambaian Kasih.
Shaved ice with syrup, a scoop of Vanilla Ice-Cream and a little red cherry.


Is they looks delicious, isn't them ??? Yes, they are. Just the fried rice is not as spicy as I expect it suppose to be. Overall, I give 3 and a half stars for the foods. The another 1 and half stars, I give to the service provided. They really served their costumer well.
To know more information of Terengganu Heritage Bay Club, you can have a look in their website.

No comments: