Sunday, May 11, 2008

I been Tagged Again !!!

Ya ya ya, I been tagged again this time...with the lousiest question for this tagged game ever I read or answer. Its seem more like filling up some personal information form than a tagged game...watever...I still need to reply the tagged...oh ya..THANK YOU STEVEN for tagged me witht his lousy question..haha...

INTRODUCTION

First Name - Tor
Nickname - C.kiddo, chungkiddo, Kiddo, HELLKIDZ
Birthday - April 29th
Birthplace - KT
Time of Birth - The doctor too busy till he forgot to write down my birth time when he delivered me.
Single or taken - Taken, but still available...as a friend of cause
Zodiac sign - Horse

Your Appearance
How tall are you - 168cm plus minus
Wish you were taller - Nope, my height make me special !
Eye color - Dark Brown I think.
Eye color you want - No idea, Its make no different...
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Not tht black anymore...dark brown
Short or long hair - Short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Yes...
Curly,Straight,Wavy - bi
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - U means like spraying some color on my hair during club annual dinner ???
Glasses or contacts - A Perfect Eyesight never need glasses or contacts
Do you wear make-up - I am pure man...not a shemale
Ever had hair extensions - I guess no...
Paint your nails - No point of doing that...

In The Opposite Gender
What color eyes - whatever..
What color hair - Whatever...but not for some unacceptable color...
Shy or Outgoing - No very outgoing with a bit shy
Looks or personality - 50/50
Sexy or Cute - 60/40
Serious or Fun - 50/50
Older or Younger than you - Depends

This or That
Flowers or Chocolate - CHOCOLATE OF CAUSE !!!
Pepsi or Coke - Teh-O-Peng
Rap or Rock - Both acceptable...as long as my ears can stand for it...
Relationship or One night stand - Speech-less
School or Work - College
Love or Money - Two different thing tht u never ever can compare it...
Movies or Music - both
Country or City - Island is the best place [With bunch of good friends of cause]
Sunny or Rainy days - snowy..If only if there is snow in Malaysia
Friends or Family - Family always come first
Have you ever Lied - Only new born baby never lied
Stole something - Ruler or pen ???
Smoked - Tried before...
Hurt someone close to you - I did...
Broke someone's heart - Not sure...
Had your heart broken - crack into pieces
Wish you were a prince/princess - Nope...been a prince doesn't means good...
Liked someone who was taken - Yes...Before...
Shaved your head - I wish I could hv do tht before...
Been in love - Why not?
Used chopsticks - =.=" Of cause!!!
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Nope...Posed before...

Favourites
Flower - Lavender
Candy - Not really eat candy...
Song - As I said before...as long as my ear can stand for it...
Scent - Watever..as long as my nose can stand with it...
Color - blue, ManU red, Purple, etc...
Musical Instrument - Drum, Wish can learn it...
Movie - Ah Long of cause...the funniest movie for now...Iranman...etc...
Series - KimPossible
Singer - None
Actor/Actress - Jet Li, Jackie Chan
Word - F.U.C.K ??
Junk food - Twistie
Website - http://chungkiddo.blogspot.com - My blog of cause
Location - London...=.=
Food - chocolate, cheese, pizza, steak, chicken chop, lamb chop watever food tht my tongue can stand with it...
Animal - Dog
Ever cried over someone - humm...I did...so wat...
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - My size...slim a bit
Do you think you're attractive - If u stay longer with me, U will find wat in me tht is attractive...
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Robin Hood, I always love to help people...but of cause depend of wat kind of problem u hv and wat can I do...
Do you play any sports - Football and Futsal are the main sports I played...

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (some) people
1. I am fat
2. I am short compare to other guy
3. I enjoy silent night especially when I am in the island...listening to the natural sound...feel so peaceful
4. I might look bad, but if u are my friend, u will noe wat kind of person I am...
5. I hate to pressure myself...
6. I enjoy making peoples around me laugh...
7. I love my blog
8. I Am What I AM

5 people I tag :
1. Chua Jia Yun [Carine]
2. Kelly Lau
3. Fu Wei
4. Ah Boon
5. Arul

Haiz...Sorry for those I tagged...I had to...very sorry...I love u all...

No comments: