Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged Again !!!!!

OMG omg...when this tagged game gonna finish ???? OMG...yesterday I been tagged by my college daddy, Sam...And I was busy preparing for today assessment !!! Anyways, Thankz for tagged me...

8 Things i'm passionate about:
Football
Futsal
My college family
My friends
Pastry class in college
Play pool
Read some horror books
Update my blog

8 Things I say or do too often
Sleep
"Sorry I did tht in purpose"
"I Love U"
"Oh my god..."
"Lets go to Seven Floor!!" ( TCPJ students will understand )
"Yo Wassup brother"
Blogging
Pressing ATM machine button

8 Things i've read recently
True Singapore Ghost Stories
F.N.B notes
Geography notes
Steven.blogspot.com
Kennysia.com
And more Friends blog
Time table ???
BlackBoard 6 [Good student mah~]

8 songs i could listen over and over again
No specific song...
Depends on my ears...as long as the song din hurt my ears...
I willing to hear it again...

8 Things i've learned last year
Without friends we are nothing
Responsibility is important
Football is my life
Aim for wat u wan [Set ur own path]
Study hard to reach ur aim
Driving means waste of petrol
Control my own temper
Patience is part of our life...

8 People I tagged:
Steven
Choon Khai
Michi
Jim
Jing Jing
Ivan
Andriea
Adeline

No comments: