Saturday, December 5, 2009

2 Down 4 to go

Just finish English and French language exams today~ French was really easy and I kinda feel so waste for waking up early in the morning to study~ anyways, at least I can concentrate on the rest of the subjects.

Went to fishing just now with Sam and Josh... Well, maybe today is not our day, none of us catch anything... and my fishing remain virgin~ haha~ K.N.S~

Oh ya... my previous post on the cocktail I created... I have found an solution to make it turn more violet... By adding blue curacao can help to turn the color into violet yet without change the taste as it have orange flavour same as triple sec... 10ml of triple sec and 20ml of blue curacao~ should be perfect by now~ haha~ shld try to do it next time~

I have been thinking of doing some renovation in my blog and I hving some problem to put the nuffnang sidebar adv~ maybe after exam I will find some free time to do so~ hopefully I hv free time~

Since the day I make my decision, I felt my life is getting better... and it shld remain tht way~

Bar-tendering seem to be common favourite among the hospitality students including myself... I love to be in bar since I train as a bartender in my first industry training... for me, the most important thing being a bartender is to make wonderful drink that will give their customer unforgettable memories... of course in bar is not just about making drink but to entertain ur customers who might sit at the bar counter... And fairing of bottle and shaker will be the common skill for a bartender to entertain their customer...
All this while I am thinking about how can I improve my skill in bar... I have very limited equipments and ingredients or I shld said no ingredients... All those alcohol beverages are so damn expensive and how wish I can stay in Langkawi and try out the recipes that came into my mind all the time...

Beside thinking bout bar... I always think about what I gonna do in my future... I wanted to plan... I wants to make a whole planning on what my future restaurant going to be... what food to be serve... what bar should I hv... what layout will be my restaurant have? And till the more specific area like which supplier I should go for my food ingredients as well as beverages... and where should I locate my restaurant... How can I manage the restaurant... I need someone who have expreriences in this area to give me some advises... I know who to look for but now is just not the best time yet...

Humm... I am tired... seriously need some rest.. good night guys...

No comments: