Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last 24 hours of 2009

I guess we have the last 24hours of 2009 before the year 2010... Hmm... As usual let me tell you guys what happen around me through out the year 2009.

Let start with January... wait! From January to March I was having industrial training!!! Let combine this three month together~

January to March
I did my first training in Meritus Pelangi Beach and Spa Resort, Langkawi. Located along the Famous Pantai Cenang(Cenang Beach). For the whole 3 months I spend my life like go to work then back to room then have my dinner/lunch then drinking session during the offday and ate a lot of pizzasssssssssss~ I drink a lot as alcohol are very cheap with tax~

Chinese Banquet

In bar I guess

Dark Sand Beach

April to June
After I finish my training I came back to college to continue my term4~


Went swimming with the batangs~

Celebrated my birthday~

Learn Carving~

Went clubbing once~

Learn how to fish~

Lead DH 30 Grp4,5,6 for P.A project, Organized forum~

Went to Dessert Bar for group project, Grp4~

Act in Malaysian studies video project~ mutliple characterssss~

Played paintball with the batangs~

Celebrated Sam's birthday~

Organized a welcome party for DH33~

July to September
Started my second training in Glenmarie Holiday Inn... again passing my training life with go work, back home, played pool with Sam and fish when Josh back for holiday~


Went for second training in Glenmarie Holiday Inn~

Baught my own fishing rod~

October to December
Back to college again for Term5


Went for dinner at Elcerdo~

Tried Kilkenny

Went for a trip to Malacca~

Celebrated Amy's birthday~

Created my very own cocktail~

Celebrated Henry's birthday at The Ship~

Last day in PJ campus~

Tried Hoegaarden~

Tried Stella Artois~

Take up the job as HeadChef for P.A Food Promotion~

Last but not least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of the Year 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye 2009!

No comments: