Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*|* Dinner *|*

Today, I went to have my dinner with my couple of friends at Santa Ines. A restaurant located in my school. Its was the first time for me to have my dinner at there [Santa Ines]. Usually I had my dinner at another restaurant at the other corner, Lemon Grass.
Well, I was too hungry till I forgot to take the photo of my meal...jz manage to take the picture of my dessert. Let me tell u wat inside the menu.

Starter : Onion Soup- A onion soup served with a piece of cheese top bread.

Next
Main course : A roast duck i think...Kinda forgot how the duck been cook...haha...

Lastly
Dessert : Peach with syrup...the process of making the peachwas very interesting...got frame...haha...


Oh ya, I got my hair cut again today...haiz...wat to do...not meet wat the lecture wan my hair should be... waste waste...haiz...muz control a bit...save money...
Okay lar, no really in mood to blog today...post this entry jz to keep my promise to somebody...haha...

No comments: