Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I been Tagged !!! On my Birthday somemore !!! =.=''

Today, as usual I hang around my friends blog and read the latest update of their blog...Some did update while some still the same old story and even some had not been blogging for months...but its not the point, the point is some of my friends had been tagged and I am thinking how lucky am I not to be tag... so I view my friend, Adeline's blog first as her name is the first in my friends list... I read her blog and laugh bcoz she had been tagged....When I read till the the last part bout 5 people she tag...I see none of the name in the list are mine...so I quite 'lega' with it...Den I saw she wrote "Sorry guys and girls especially those who are busy~ coz Jim who tagged me tagged most of the people on my list too~ good luck~ =)" As Jim was my junior, my friend, my teammate and even my Sifu[Read here] I decided to visit his blog and read who else had been tagged...And I saw my name is in the list !!! Okay, whatever...Still been tagged... "Thank" Jim for tagged me on my birthday...haha...

Let the game begin!!!

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1. Watch Ultraman
2. Learn how to multiply and divide in primary school
3. Play ghost chasing gaming [Something like police and thief game]
4. Pretend to be sick so tht I no nid go for tuition with my scariest tuition teacher ever...
5. Eat a lot of fish balls


5 things on my to-do list today
1. Play monopoly
2. Reply Tag
3. Online and chat with my fellow friends
4. Sleep
5. Hang around friend's blog to check which fella tagged me again

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Twistie
2. French Fried
3. Pop Corn for Cinema
4. Honey Star
5. Mango Puding

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Donate some to those who nid it
2. Go travel
3. Do some Investment [money makes money]
4. Share with my family
5. Held a big party with my friends

5 of my bad habits
1. Sometime quite careless
2. Blur Blur a bit [day dreaming]
3. Hot Temper [less ady nowday]
4. Playful
5. Childish [sometimes]

5 place i have lived
1. Batu Buruk [Terengganu, my hometown]
2. Air Jernih [also Terengganu, my hometown]
3. Chalet at P.Perhentian [During LCDS Summer Camp]
4. Chalet at P.Redang [During a trip with friends]
5. Sunway, Mentari Court

5 jobs I've had
1. Salesman in a phone shop
2. Shopkeeper in my cousin brother book store
3. Help in my family's shop
4. Promoter in a Digital Camera Fair
5. Sell drinks and snack during school cross country event [During secondary school]

5 people I tag: (I jz follow the game's rule...Dun put the blame on me~~~)
1. Celine
2. Yen Wei
3. Jing Jing
4. Sam
5. Wei Lim

Sorry guys and girls...I jz choose randomly...Keep the chain alive !!!

1 comment:

Wei Lim_93 said...

hey.... why me pulak