Sunday, April 20, 2008

~ Futsal ~

There had beens weeks I dint play futsal since I came to KL until yesterday night, Andrina's cousin brother, Ivan brought me to play futsal at Sport Planet with his friends. I was quite excited with it coz I dunno wat kind of players I gonna meet...will them be very great in futsal??? Or vise-versa??? My friend, Ewen suppose to go together too but he cant manage to make it bcoz he get on the wrong KTM which he suppose to head on to Klang but he took the one which heading to Seremban. Haha... Funny boy... So Ivan's friend came to fetch us around 8.50pm and the game gonna start at 9pm. So we hurried to the Sport Planet. We reach around 9.10pm and there was already lots of ppl. There were around 16 players. We play 5 versus 5 for 10 minutes den change another 5 person in to play. Its was tough for me bcoz I am still new there and not get to use to the enviroment yet. So needless to say, I did quite bad at first. I even left 3 balls get bhind my net when I played as goalkeeper in third match.
After third match den I manage to get myself in the game. So I score back three goals to cover my mistake. First Hat-trick in KL !!! Hahaha... Nothing to be proud... Coz I win nothing for tht hat-trick...LOL... Well, I injured my knee too during the game. My opponent challenge me for the ball and he accidentally stuck his foot between my foot and "Wa La" I felt down... Scala Richer 7.9 happen !!! Haha...


Ouch!!!

My Nike Futsal's boots [TotalNinety Shoot]

My Nike Futsal's boots [TotalNinety Shoot]

My Nike Futsal's boots [TotalNinety Shoot]

My Nike Futsal's boots [TotalNinety Shoot]

My Nike Futsal's boots [TotalNinety Shoot]

Thts the end of my First futsal game at KL... Looking for the second game...wakakakka...

No comments: